Some years ago I moved to France for personal reasons. Very soon I started to discover that the funniest activity to do in this country is to look at French and discover how good and famous they think they are.
Personally, as an Italian, I find that my country is much more interesting to visit and that Rome is much more worth a visit than Paris. Why? Go through this site and find it out by yourself!
I will therefore not hesitate to publish funny things on this pompous country and on the people who live there, and to publicise my discoveries to the whole world. No sorting order whatsoever. I'll just follow my instinct, describing events as I remember them and taking inspirations from everyday life.
If you are French and you are not humble enough to accept comments or critics on your country, then leave this page before starting to get hurt. If you want you can leave your comments too, but, please, don't be vulgar, or I'll cut them off.

3 Apr 2008

Why AirFrance?

Of all the companies of the world, why it has to be AirFrance that wants to takeover Alitalia? The Italians don't want them. They don't want this French takeover on our flagship carrier. You see them quitting takeover talks with their very French pompous attitude? Let them go then. They know very well that buying Alitalia they would win access to one of Europe's biggest passenger markets. They are pompous, but not stupid.
Apperently Berlusconi is the only one defending Italian interests, but, please, don't forget the past, don't vote for him, or our future will be doomed at an even higher degree.


No to AirFrance-KLM. No to Silvio Berlusconi.


There's must be a better solution...

No comments: