Some years ago I moved to France for personal reasons. Very soon I started to discover that the funniest activity to do in this country is to look at French and discover how good and famous they think they are.
Personally, as an Italian, I find that my country is much more interesting to visit and that Rome is much more worth a visit than Paris. Why? Go through this site and find it out by yourself!
I will therefore not hesitate to publish funny things on this pompous country and on the people who live there, and to publicise my discoveries to the whole world. No sorting order whatsoever. I'll just follow my instinct, describing events as I remember them and taking inspirations from everyday life.
If you are French and you are not humble enough to accept comments or critics on your country, then leave this page before starting to get hurt. If you want you can leave your comments too, but, please, don't be vulgar, or I'll cut them off.

27 Mar 2008

General Ranking

General ranking in reverse cronological order of an unending competition between two cousin countries: France and Italy. Remark: this is a historical record of the main events where both France and Italy have been put face to face and that I find interesting to show on my blog. See who’s winning!


EVENT NAME
INFO
OVERALL SCORE
Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Italy comes 9th with 8 gold medals. France comes 10th with 7 gold medals.
Italy 6 - France 3
Eindhoven European Swimming Competition 2008
Russia comes first with 25 medals and 12 golds. Italy comes second (with 21 medals and 5 golds). France comes third (with twelve medals and 5 golds).
Italy 5 - France 3
Eindhoven European Swimming Competition 2008
Pellegrini beats Manaudou world record in 400m freestyle
Italy 4 - France 3
Eindhoven European Swimming Competition 2008
Alain Bernard beats Filippo Magnini
Italy 3 - France 3
Rugby Six Nations 2008
France easily beats Italy twice
Italy 3 – France 2
French Politics
Carla Bruni becomes French First Lady
Italy 3 – France 1
Euro 2008 Football Cup
In the B group, Italy comes first and France comes second.
Italy 2 – France 1
Euro 2008 Football Cup
France beats Italy 3-1 at home
Italy 1 – France 1
Football World Cup 2006
Italy is World Champion and France runner-up
Italy 1 – France 0


... TO BE CONTINUED!...

No comments: